It’s early days, but I have so far been hugely impressed with the initial images and video that have come out of the Hasselblad camera on my new DJI Mavic 2 Pro.
The Hasselblad brand is familiar to professional photographers and cinematographers. This is the first time that their high-end imaging technology has found it’s way onto an aerial platform and the results are truly special.
- Hasselblad 20MP / UHD 4K Gimbal Camera
- 1″ CMOS + f/2.8-f/11 Adjustable Aperture
- 10-Bit Dlog-M + 10-Bit HDR Video
- OcuSync 2.0 Transmission Technology
- Up to 31 Minutes Flight Time
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Mode
- Top Speed of 44.7 mph
- Enhanced HDR Photos with 14EV
Here’s a frame showing the difference that 10-Bit Dlog-M video colour profiling can make:
The drone itself has a number of cutting edge features itself, including:
- 360 degree obstacle avoidance
- 31 minute flight time per battery
- 44 mph top speed
- live 1080p video transmission
- low-noise propellors and motors
Together as a package, this new drone will enable me to safely undertake a range of more complex aerial photography and surveying missions in Hertfordshire, with excellent results.